Four Tutorials on how to:
- Create a Facebook Fanpage
- Create a WordPress page, a Facebook application and link your WordPress page as a menu tab in Facebook.
- Using the plugin Facebook Connect to show your page properly.
- Using the plugin Simple Facebook Connect to automatically post on your Facebook Fanpage.
[CORRECTION TO VIDEO 2]
TAP URL in your facebook app is should only contain the name of the wordpress page in this case:
1. Create a Fanpage in Facebook so that you can market your business. Edit and Customize your pages with the free fanpage connect plugin.
2. Create a custom fan page application that will enable you to create a facebook fan page i-frame tab. Now Custom Fan Pages are as easy as downloading and installing the Fanpage Connect plugin for WordPress.
3. In this video, we’ll show you how to use the Fanpage Connect plugin to create facebook fan pages in WordPress. We’ll also show you how Fanpage Connect will help you create a “reveal tab” that will help your fan page go viral!
4. Using Simple Facebook Connect plugin in WordPress to Connect to your Facebook Fan page.